See Presentation Rubric
- First, familiarize yourself with some basic research on the topic (e.g., Wikipedia, Blume Library).
- Schedule a Zoom or office meeting with Dr. Hanneken. Appointments can be made in Rattler Navigate or email. Especially if you are not available during standard office hours it would be wise to schedule the appointment a week in advance of meeting (two weeks before the presentation).
- Follow advice given, especially bibliographic sources and connections to the course.
- Filter and organize information into a few points your audience can retain
- Begin by reading the textbook for the day
- Think about what you want your audience to know